1. What is NCLEX?
NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) is an examination for the licensing of nurses in U.S. NCLEX-RN is for Registered Nurses and the NCLEX-PN is for Practical / Vocational Nurses.
2. Who develops/conducts NCLEX?
National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) develops the licensure examination.
3. What is computerized adaptive testing (CAT)?
NCLEX examination is a Computerized Adaptive Testing designed to measure nursing skills and knowledge.
4. What is the subject matter of NCLEX Exam?
According to the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, the NCLEX examination covers the following:
Safe, Effective Care Environment
Health Promotion and Maintenance
5. What is the Length and depth of the NCLEX Test?
NCLEX RN candidates will answer a minimum 75 questions to a maximum of 265 questions.
NCLEX PN candidates will answer a minimum of 85 questions to a maximum of 205 questions.
6. When are the results announced?
Online results can be viewed within three working days after the exam. Please visit Pearson VUE website.
7. What if I fail once in NCLEX exam?
If you fail the test, your state board of nursing will mail you a diagnostic profile.
8. What about retaking the NCLEX exam?
Yes, you can retake the test as many times as you need to. The National Council’s policy dictates that you wait at least 45 days or 91 days before retaking the test. Please contact your board of nursing.
9. How do these NclexQ tutorials help a NCLEX candidate?
Please see our feedback at Facebook (50,000 + Likes)
10. What are the main features of these instructional resources?
NCLEX test prep topic under the tutorials is explained with images which help the candidate to understand the topic instantly. Free Trial.
11. Will I be able to go through the NCLEX exam prep before buying the program?
Yes, Click here to view a demo of the NCLEX exam prep.
12. How long is the NCLEX exam prep online valid?
The NCLEX exam prep online is valid for one month, commencing from the day a candidate completes the entire registration process.
13. How many times can I review the content?
The candidate can review the topics any number of times within one month time limit.
14. Do you refund the amount if I wish to discontinue with the online prep?
The fee is non-refundable. If the candidate wishes to discontinue with the online program at any point of time during the training, the program cost would not be refunded.
15. Who do I contact if I have more questions?
You can email us at info@NclexQ.com